Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple health has data missing from garmin connect

there is about a 15 minute gap in the data sent from garmin to apple health; the last step count taken from garmin for the 9th was taken at around 11:45pm and the next was around 12:15am on the 10th. all the step data from before 11:45pm is there, and all the data from 12am onwards is there too. it’s as if the sync at 12:15am has just sent data from that day, not the 15 minutes from the day before that hadn’t been done. does anyone know why there is a gap in the data and how to fix it? the apps are obviously syncing because the step count before and after the gap is the same on both apps; there’s just a period where garmin didn’t send and/or apple health didn’t collect data and i’m not sure why.

until now, i’ve had no issues with syncing steps from garmin connect to apple health since i started using this feature a fortnight ago. i have the data collection set to prioritise garmin which is the only answer i’ve been able to find.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 10:18 AM

Hi street01,

Let's try to resolve the issue by completing the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support that are also listed below.

1. "Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2. Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3. Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

4. Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Best regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 10:18 AM in response to street01

Hi street01,

Let's try to resolve the issue by completing the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support that are also listed below.

1. "Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2. Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3. Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

4. Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Best regards.

apple health has data missing from garmin connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.