Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch Series 4 is stuck in apple screen and sometimes it flashes on and off

My Apple Watch Series 4 is stuck in apple screen and sometimes it flashes on and off

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 8:08 AM

Have you tried a forced restart?

You should force-restart your Apple Watch as a last resort and only if it's not responding.

Don't force-restart your Apple Watch if you're updating watchOS. When you see the Apple logo and progress wheel, leave your watch alone and on its charger until the update has finished.

To force-restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 8:08 AM in response to Ldyl25

Have you tried a forced restart?

You should force-restart your Apple Watch as a last resort and only if it's not responding.

Don't force-restart your Apple Watch if you're updating watchOS. When you see the Apple logo and progress wheel, leave your watch alone and on its charger until the update has finished.

To force-restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.