Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customer service for iPhone repair

Where can I find assistance? The I store in PMB South Africa somehow damaged my screen whilst replacing the rear camera. They have had my iPhone since Monday and are refusing to give it back to me unless I pay for a new screen. The phone was in perfect condition when they received it other than the rear camera that was not focusing. I’m desperate as no one here is assisting me.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 7:49 AM

Go to your country's Apple home page and scroll to the bottom. In the small grey links there, you should find one the says, "Contact Apple."

If available, it will have support numbers for your region and, hopefully, contact info for the nearest Apple corporate offices.

We are end users like you and have no lists of Apple contact numbers beyond what Apple publishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 7:49 AM in response to Ruggarowe

Go to your country's Apple home page and scroll to the bottom. In the small grey links there, you should find one the says, "Contact Apple."

If available, it will have support numbers for your region and, hopefully, contact info for the nearest Apple corporate offices.

We are end users like you and have no lists of Apple contact numbers beyond what Apple publishes.

Customer service for iPhone repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.