Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple Watch series 6 and my screen went black all the sudden it’s on an active but I can’t see anything on the screen to connect to my phone Don’t know if there’s a way to fix it or if I need to replace the screen?

I have an Apple Watch series 6 and my screen went black all the sudden it’s on an active and but I can’t see anything on the screen to connect it to my iphone 11 didn’t know if there’s a way that I can fix it or if I need to replace the screen?

Apple Watch Series 6, 8

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 12:49 AM

Did you already try to force restart your Apple Watch by pressing the Digital Crown and the Side Button together for about 10sec, until the Apple Logo comes back again?

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

If this does not work, you'll have to send it in for service, check the details on that Apple page:

Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 12:49 AM in response to Ty6675

Did you already try to force restart your Apple Watch by pressing the Digital Crown and the Side Button together for about 10sec, until the Apple Logo comes back again?

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

If this does not work, you'll have to send it in for service, check the details on that Apple page:

Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

I have an Apple Watch series 6 and my screen went black all the sudden it’s on an active but I can’t see anything on the screen to connect to my phone Don’t know if there’s a way to fix it or if I need to replace the screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.