Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my daughter forgot her apple ID and password i want to reset her phone from factory settings

my daughter forgot her apple ID and password on her iPhone 11 Pro Max, I want to reset her phone from factory settings because she is stock in Activation Lock

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 4:02 AM

First she will need to regain access to her Apple ID

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

See this steps and follow the instructions provided

If she cannot recover her password via this link, she will need to use account recovery How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the password cannot be recovered and your daughter has valid proof of purchase information she can start an Activation Lock support request.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 4:02 AM in response to MaSheena

First she will need to regain access to her Apple ID

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

See this steps and follow the instructions provided

If she cannot recover her password via this link, she will need to use account recovery How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the password cannot be recovered and your daughter has valid proof of purchase information she can start an Activation Lock support request.

my daughter forgot her apple ID and password i want to reset her phone from factory settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.