Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotmail account showing offline ,red dot showing

How do I get my hotmail account working again

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Hi,thanks for making contact, not sure what you mean by `````````app, the only app I can think of is that which comes preloaded on the computer to which you add all your email accounts. If I click on the mail icon bottom of screen, then Mail at the top next to APPLE icon then Preferences then Accounts it shows all my accounts. I cloud and G mail are shown to be connected and working, Hotmail is not, it is showing offline with the red dot showing .

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 6:10 AM in response to hcsitas

Hi,thanks for making contact, not sure what you mean by `````````app, the only app I can think of is that which comes preloaded on the computer to which you add all your email accounts. If I click on the mail icon bottom of screen, then Mail at the top next to APPLE icon then Preferences then Accounts it shows all my accounts. I cloud and G mail are shown to be connected and working, Hotmail is not, it is showing offline with the red dot showing .

Nov 12, 2022 4:15 AM in response to razmee209

Tried going through to support has you suggested, kept getting directed to loads of answers which did not fit my situation, maybe I was doing something wrong but I could not get to the point where I wanted to either speak with someone or at least do a typing chat, so gave up after about 4 attempts.

However thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. please read the response from hcsitas below, thanks again.

hotmail account showing offline ,red dot showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.