Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to turn off my iphone XR aa stolen so it can't be used anymore

I have stolen my iphone XR aa and I want it to be unusable and not turn on again I REALLY want you to solve this problem

iPhone XR, 14

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 1:09 AM

If you don't remove your device from your Apple ID account then no one can use your device, ever.

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

An example of my iPhone 5 is given in the GIF below. There is no "Undo" after you remove it from your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 1:09 AM in response to jawhaa291

If you don't remove your device from your Apple ID account then no one can use your device, ever.

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

An example of my iPhone 5 is given in the GIF below. There is no "Undo" after you remove it from your account.

I want to turn off my iphone XR aa stolen so it can't be used anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.