Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All the videos from my iphone are vanished

Why all the videos from my phone vanished suddenly?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 11:08 PM

Are you using iCloud Photos and synced your photos and videos to iCloud, and deleted the videos from your phone after that? In that case, they have also been removed from iCloud. All changes you make on your iPhone are reflected in iCloud Photos as well.

You might be able to restore those videos, if they are still inside the "Recently deleted" album in iCloud Photos on your phone or in iCloud.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 11:08 PM in response to nitya99

Are you using iCloud Photos and synced your photos and videos to iCloud, and deleted the videos from your phone after that? In that case, they have also been removed from iCloud. All changes you make on your iPhone are reflected in iCloud Photos as well.

You might be able to restore those videos, if they are still inside the "Recently deleted" album in iCloud Photos on your phone or in iCloud.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

All the videos from my iphone are vanished

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.