Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook and Macbook Pro problem

When I access www.facebook.com on my Macbook Pro thru Safari or Google, all I get is a blank page. I can access it on my iPhone and iPad no, problems thru Safari and not the app. This just started one day ago. Prior to that I could access it without any problems. No settings have been changed. I upgraded to Ventura 13.0 a week ago. That is the only thing I have done on my Macbook Pro as far as updates.

Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be. This is what I get when I go on Facebook's site on my Macbook Pro

Thanks for any suggestions to fix my problem.. Sheri

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 8:09 AM

I would assume there is a problem on Facebook's server/website and the page is not loading correctly. To rule out your Mac, delete cookies, cache, and history and restart the Mac and/or try a different browser. And check if there is a known outage problem with Meta.

2 replies

Nov 12, 2022 2:04 PM in response to babowa

I did as you suggested, removing cookies, history, etc. I shut my laptop down and restarted and still got the same screen as above. Even tried from my husbands laptop which is also a Macbook Pro and the same thing happened. I have sent Facebook a lengthy note what my problem is. Funny how this is only happening on the laptops. I can access Facebook on my iPhone and iPad not using the app thru Safari and Google without any problems.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Facebook and Macbook Pro problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.