Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i purchase from the itunes store in windows 10?

I am trying to purchase a song, but I am only seeing the option to sign up for apple music. The songs only show an option to share a link or gift them. How do I purchase them for myself in the iTunes store?

I really don't know if the laptop is correct. I want to buy it, download to my laptop, then sync it to my phone.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 3:38 PM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2022 4:21 PM in response to Raicya

thanks. why might have my prior purchased items have disappeared from my account? i think it is since i am using a new phone. However, I backed up the old phone, then restored it to the new phone. i also did probably restore the purchases somehow a while ago. I downloaded some to my phone from my account, yet some were since they were backed up. Itunes does not show the songs that were purchased anymore. It now only shows ebooks.

However, I have had to move the structure of the folders. This shouldn't matter, since they are linked to my account.

how do i purchase from the itunes store in windows 10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.