Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot add my card to my Apple Pay

Hi,

I cannot seem to figure out, why my card is not being added to ApplePay.

It was working previously just fine. It stopped after I have reset my phone, and the card disappeared from the wallet.

It just says cannot be added. If I click 'try again', it says the card is added but it does not appear in the Wallet. Trying to add it again results in the message that it is already in the Wallet (but it visually isn't).

The card is from Belarus, if it's of any relevance.

I have also tested it as a payment method for several regions, including Belarus. It says the card is not valid for any of them. The card itself work just fine. The bank says, there are no limits set for this card.

I'm kind of puzzled at this point...

Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 11:16 PM

Hey there,

This is the bank in Belarus that support Apple Pay :

• Alfa-Bank
  • Bank BelVEB
  • Belagroprombank
  • Belarusbank
  • Belaruski Narodny Bank
  • Belgazprombank
  • Belinvestbank
  • BSB Bank
  • Dabrabyt Bank
  • MTBank
  • Priorbank
  • Sber Bank
  • VTB Belarus
  • Zen.com

If your card from those bank check this article to learn how to add your card to the Apple wallet ☞ Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

If the steps in that article doesn’t help check this article for more steps that you can try ☞ If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 11:16 PM in response to eliminyro

Hey there,

This is the bank in Belarus that support Apple Pay :

• Alfa-Bank
  • Bank BelVEB
  • Belagroprombank
  • Belarusbank
  • Belaruski Narodny Bank
  • Belgazprombank
  • Belinvestbank
  • BSB Bank
  • Dabrabyt Bank
  • MTBank
  • Priorbank
  • Sber Bank
  • VTB Belarus
  • Zen.com

If your card from those bank check this article to learn how to add your card to the Apple wallet ☞ Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

If the steps in that article doesn’t help check this article for more steps that you can try ☞ If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Nov 11, 2022 11:43 PM in response to Iafeef

Hi, lafeef,

Thanks for the info.

The card is from a supported bank.

I have done all the actions suggested in the articles, though, I am not sure if I ever needed them, the process for setting up the card for Apple Pay is very straightforward.

However, it still just does not work, says 'Could Not Add Card'. The picture is attached.

After I created this thread, I've managed to add the card as a payment method in my AppleID account, though.

So, maybe the bank support is BS-ing me and it's a problem on their side...

Cannot add my card to my Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.