Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I connect my iPhone 14 Pro Max in the car (CarPlay mode) the screen goes black

i

Phone 14 Pro has an option to set Aways on Display which I love but if I connect it in the car (CarPlay mode) the screen goes black. Is there a setting to leave the display on?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 7:49 AM

See why at the section "Always-On display goes dark when you don't need it" in this support article:--> Use Always-On display with your iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple Support

If you'd like, submit your request to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 7:49 AM in response to CNcarborough

See why at the section "Always-On display goes dark when you don't need it" in this support article:--> Use Always-On display with your iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple Support

If you'd like, submit your request to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Regards

Giulio

If I connect my iPhone 14 Pro Max in the car (CarPlay mode) the screen goes black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.