Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared calendar

If I have a shared calendar and share it to multiple people, can the other participants see who else I share the it to?

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 6:37 PM

Yes, but it depends on what device you are using.

My family shares a dozen calendars, mostly created by me but the other members have also created some.

On my Mac the Calendar app tells me the names of all the shared participants even in the calendars I have not created.

My iPhone shows only the name of the creator if it isn't me or, if I am the creator of that calendar, all the members.

You can see the participants in the Mac Calendar app by clicking on the calendar icon in the top left corner of Calendar, then on the silhouette icon beside the calendar name. In iOS you can see this information by touching on Calendars at the foot of the screen and touching on the i for Information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 6:37 PM in response to W_Scott12

Yes, but it depends on what device you are using.

My family shares a dozen calendars, mostly created by me but the other members have also created some.

On my Mac the Calendar app tells me the names of all the shared participants even in the calendars I have not created.

My iPhone shows only the name of the creator if it isn't me or, if I am the creator of that calendar, all the members.

You can see the participants in the Mac Calendar app by clicking on the calendar icon in the top left corner of Calendar, then on the silhouette icon beside the calendar name. In iOS you can see this information by touching on Calendars at the foot of the screen and touching on the i for Information.

Shared calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.