Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam Emails

Is there a way to block spam emails, other than blocking the individual senders contact ?

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 6:53 PM

Selaheli Said:

"Spam Emails: Is there a way to block spam emails, other than blocking the individual senders contact ?"

-------

Blocking Spam eMails:

Create Rules and Filters:

Being a spam eMail is only the eMail user's guess. So, create rules and filters. You'd block them out by keywords, dates, contents, etc. As an example, here is how you would do so in gmail: Create rules to filter your emails | gmail Help

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 6:53 PM in response to Selaheli

Selaheli Said:

"Spam Emails: Is there a way to block spam emails, other than blocking the individual senders contact ?"

-------

Blocking Spam eMails:

Create Rules and Filters:

Being a spam eMail is only the eMail user's guess. So, create rules and filters. You'd block them out by keywords, dates, contents, etc. As an example, here is how you would do so in gmail: Create rules to filter your emails | gmail Help

Nov 12, 2022 8:43 PM in response to Selaheli

Selaheli Said:

"Spam Emails: I haven’t tried yet. I’m usually on my ipad and not the computer. : But thanks for your direction ! :)"

-------

You are welcome.

Look into this Using your iPad:

If you wanted to, you could search for the link on Google while on your iPad. See if you can find the link about creating filters, directly on your eMail provider's site.

Spam Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.