Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you print multiple photos on one page in Photos 6.0?

At present, in order to achieve the above, I drag selected photo to desktop (5 times and then drag the 5 copies on the desktop into the Photos icon. I then open Photos and click on the 5 imported photos plus the original (all in the library) and all 6 appear on one page when I go to print.

This is fine, but just wondering if there is there an easier work round for this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 11:45 AM

No need to drag the photoss out of the library and then import them back in. Just do the following;

1 - Select the photoss and type Command+P to start the print process

2 - in the print window select the paper size.

3 - select the Custom icon.

4 - at the bottom of the page set the print size to a size that will allow all 5 photoss on one page. It may take some trial and error.

5 - once you have all 5 on one page select the Prit button.

For 5 on a page it'll be close to 2 x 3 in size. They also can print at 3 x 3.

A better method is to use Pages. You a drag the photoss into the pages layout, resize them as needed and keep the same size ratio and move to where you want them. It'll be much more adaptable than from Photos.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2022 11:45 AM in response to johnstimley

No need to drag the photoss out of the library and then import them back in. Just do the following;

1 - Select the photoss and type Command+P to start the print process

2 - in the print window select the paper size.

3 - select the Custom icon.

4 - at the bottom of the page set the print size to a size that will allow all 5 photoss on one page. It may take some trial and error.

5 - once you have all 5 on one page select the Prit button.

For 5 on a page it'll be close to 2 x 3 in size. They also can print at 3 x 3.

A better method is to use Pages. You a drag the photoss into the pages layout, resize them as needed and keep the same size ratio and move to where you want them. It'll be much more adaptable than from Photos.

Nov 14, 2022 9:27 AM in response to johnstimley

Do I understand that you want to print the same image 5 times on a page?

If so, try this: duplicate your picture with ⌘-D as many times as you need. Then File>Print, choose Contact Sheet, and adjust columns accordingly.

When you are through, ⌘-Delete the duplicates.

CAVEAT: The duplicates are EXACT, with the same locations, keywords, everything. Except, they are not in the albums that the original might be in. So if you accidentally ⌘-Delete the original and keep a duplicate, you haven't lost an image, but you've lost which albums it's in. You can go to Recently Deleted and restore the original to all its albums, if you can figure out which one it is.

How do you print multiple photos on one page in Photos 6.0?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.