Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS Ventura Weather App Not Working

I have an iMac M1 and I'm using the latest Mac OS Ventura version 13.0.1. My question is the built in weather app on this device isn't working, I also have an Macbook Air M1 and the app works fine on it btw. On my iMac M1 though it doesn't show a location and I can't even add a location it's just greyed out. I've reset my identifier multiple times and checked to make sure locations is enabled but nothing seems to help.

Has anybody else had this trouble and if so was you able to fix it and if you did how?

Also I'm attaching a screen shot so you all can see what I am seeing exactly.

Thanks,

Daniel

iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021, 2 ports)

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 7:48 AM

Running M1 Mac Mini with Ventura 13.0.1 and M1 MBA also with Ventura 13.0.1 and the Weather Application is working fine.

Connection is over Wifi and no VPNs or AV Software involved on this machine.

Is this computer running over Ethernet Cable or Wifi ?

How does the Weather Widget perform ?

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 14, 2022 11:14 AM in response to dialabrain

That was it! I had that iMac hard-wired and the Wi-Fi turned off. It's working now and thank you so much! I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but just want to make sure. Is it OK to be hard-wired and have Wi-Fi on or will that cause any internet issues? I'm thinking no but I remember one work-at-home job I had wouldn't allow that and said it could cause issues but I don't think that's true and I've hard-wired and WiFi in the past enabled it at the same time and not had issues.

Mac OS Ventura Weather App Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.