Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No option to purchase a song on iTunes (on a PC or iPhone)

I recently tried to purchase a song using both iTunes on my laptop and the Music app on my iPhone (phone and app are both up to date). In the Music app, my only option is to purchase a Music subscription, which I don't want to do. In iTunes on my laptop, the only options are: gift this song, add to wish list, tell a friend, share on Twitter, share on Facebook, and copy link. What happened to the purchase option? I found another thread from January of this year on the same issue, but the solution wasn't in the thread and I couldn't send a reply to anyone who commented on it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 10:31 AM

hatelittleissues wrote:
In iTunes on my laptop, the only options are: gift this song, add to wish list, tell a friend, share on Twitter, share on Facebook, and copy link.

Click on the price.

3 replies

No option to purchase a song on iTunes (on a PC or iPhone)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.