Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full screen caller ID not working

I have changed the Phone settings to use Fullscreen Caller ID and i have set a Caller ID photo for my contact as well. After applying this settings, if the specfic caller call's me i see a Full screen display photo of that caller. However, from second call onwards if the same caller or any other caller call's, i see a banner display always. I checked the setting and its set to Full screen only. Please help to resolve this bug.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 1:07 AM

Hey there,

Try restart your iPhone ☞ Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

if that doesn’t help make sure that your iPhone is up to date ☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you’re still not able to view the contact’s photo in full screen on incoming calls, we’d recommend testing it with a different contact.  If it’s only happening with certain contacts, you may need to recreate the contacts and add the photo again.

Also Make sure that the dimensions of the picture are 960*1440.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 1:07 AM in response to JishnaG95

Hey there,

Try restart your iPhone ☞ Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

if that doesn’t help make sure that your iPhone is up to date ☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you’re still not able to view the contact’s photo in full screen on incoming calls, we’d recommend testing it with a different contact.  If it’s only happening with certain contacts, you may need to recreate the contacts and add the photo again.

Also Make sure that the dimensions of the picture are 960*1440.

Nov 15, 2022 12:59 AM in response to JishnaG95

JishnaG95 wrote:

Please help to resolve this bug.

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Full screen caller ID not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.