Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV

I can not share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 10:12 AM

1. Verify that both devices are connected to the same home network.
  2. Verify that the content (/app/service) streams in a format compatible with AirPlay. Usually, they will list AirPlay compatibility on their website. If not, ask them. Enabling AirPlay is a content provider decision. They may block it, they may have minimum system requirements.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

From what device are you trying to use AirPlay?

Is this about streaming to your Apple TV HD?

What content (from what service) are you trying to use AirPlay with?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 10:12 AM in response to 000irfan

1. Verify that both devices are connected to the same home network.
  2. Verify that the content (/app/service) streams in a format compatible with AirPlay. Usually, they will list AirPlay compatibility on their website. If not, ask them. Enabling AirPlay is a content provider decision. They may block it, they may have minimum system requirements.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

From what device are you trying to use AirPlay?

Is this about streaming to your Apple TV HD?

What content (from what service) are you trying to use AirPlay with?

I can not share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.