Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete Apps from an iPhone 13 Pro Ma

How do I delete Apps from my Apple iPhone Pro Max?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:26 AM

HI jayrjordan, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
Delete an app from App Library and Home Screen: Touch and hold the app in App Library, tap Delete App, then tap Delete. (See Find your apps in App Library.)

If the issue is not resolved feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 8:26 AM in response to jayrjordan

HI jayrjordan, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
Delete an app from App Library and Home Screen: Touch and hold the app in App Library, tap Delete App, then tap Delete. (See Find your apps in App Library.)

If the issue is not resolved feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

Nov 16, 2022 8:25 AM in response to jayrjordan

First disable the Screen Time Restrictions, if any.

Settings > Screen Time > Contenet And Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps > [Allow]

There are six possibilities

1. Delete an offloaded App
  2. Delete an App from the Home Screen
  3. Remove an App from the Home Screen - Will be placed in the App Library
  4. Delete an App from the App Library
  5. Delete an inbuilt App - Not feasible
  6. Delete an inbuilt App with one feature - You do not get any options either (e.g. Magnifier)

Watch the GIF

How do I delete Apps from an iPhone 13 Pro Ma

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.