Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer iCloud forgetting passcode on other iPhone..

My phone got destroyed by an individual. ALL my important stuff was on my old phone. I forgot my iPhone passcode. I can’t change it due to fact of me not being able to see my screen. I really want all of my stuff back.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:28 AM

If you have a backup either on iCloud or iTunes then you can get almost everything depending on when the backup was taken.

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID.

If nothing of the above is true then I am sorry to say you have lost the data along with the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 8:28 AM in response to laurinashlee

If you have a backup either on iCloud or iTunes then you can get almost everything depending on when the backup was taken.

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID.

If nothing of the above is true then I am sorry to say you have lost the data along with the device.

How to transfer iCloud forgetting passcode on other iPhone..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.