Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I reset my old phone if it’s linked through iCloud to my new phone and I’m locked out

Can I use my iPhone 13 to reset passcode to open my iPhone XR if they a linked through keychain ?

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 8:23 PM

To reset passcode of iPhone XR you need only a computer see the complete steps in the article If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Note : your old iPhone and iPhone XR are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , the iCloud Keychain is set up between both , but resetting passcode can't be done from old iPhone .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2022 8:23 PM in response to Oliveira8642

To reset passcode of iPhone XR you need only a computer see the complete steps in the article If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Note : your old iPhone and iPhone XR are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , the iCloud Keychain is set up between both , but resetting passcode can't be done from old iPhone .

Can I reset my old phone if it’s linked through iCloud to my new phone and I’m locked out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.