Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone unavailable

Is there anything that I can do to get my iPhone that says iPhone unavailable on the screen

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:56 PM

The iPhone displays Unavailable when the wrong passcode has been entered too many times.

The only way out of this is to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a recent back up of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone so it will look like it did at the time of the backup.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 7:56 PM in response to BillyBart65

The iPhone displays Unavailable when the wrong passcode has been entered too many times.

The only way out of this is to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a recent back up of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone so it will look like it did at the time of the backup.

Nov 16, 2022 8:16 PM in response to BillyBart65

In most cases, no.

IF......you have installed iOS 15.2 or higher on the phone, you might be able to erase the phone without using a computer. No guarantees. Worth a try.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

You want to see an option to Erase the phone at the bottom of the screen. If that option is not there, you must use a computer. The public library has them.

Nov 16, 2022 8:02 PM in response to Bob Timmons

I truly do appreciate you for your time and knowledge but I must ask you to forgive me for my ignorance when it comes to this modern technology. But I read your reply and didn’t understand it completely. But you did give me hope. But with that being said, I don’t have a computer to hook up to so is there anyway that I can erase it from another iPhone or anyway at all

iPhone unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.