Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health Sharing Invitation NOT being received

My dad invited me to see his health info using the Sharing function on his Health app (iPhone XR) which indicates I have ann invite pending — unfortunately there’s no invitation being received on my iPhone XS. Looked high and low, already tried every recommended fix I’ve seen, but the invite is not showing up. Help appreciated.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 3:09 AM

Hi, I’m having the same issue. My wife can share data with me but she never gets the invite from me.

We are both on ios16, have Health and two factor authentication turned on and are in each other’s contacts.

I’ve tried restarting both phones and canceling and resending the invite but nothing has helped so far.

Is there Anything else we can try?

Thx

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 3:09 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi, I’m having the same issue. My wife can share data with me but she never gets the invite from me.

We are both on ios16, have Health and two factor authentication turned on and are in each other’s contacts.

I’ve tried restarting both phones and canceling and resending the invite but nothing has helped so far.

Is there Anything else we can try?

Thx

Nov 16, 2022 11:29 PM in response to explore360

Here's what you need

• An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15 or later is required to share your health data. 
  • An iPhone with iOS 16 or later is required to invite someone to share health data.
  • An iCloud account with Health turned on and two-factor authentication enabled.
  • The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included.*

* If you start sharing data with someone, removing them from Contacts doesn’t stop the sharing.

Apple Health Sharing Invitation NOT being received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.