Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disordered Mail folders in Mail App macOS

It seems that after a few rearranging my Mail folders by me, The Folders isn’t showing order by name.

tried to use “ Rebuild “, tried to restart and turn on/off my iMac with no solution.

My mail App is with iCloud Drive

On iCloud website AND my iOS mail App : All good.

So the problem only In macOS Mail App.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 2:15 PM

Hello rony-z,

It sounds like you're looking to sort the mailboxes in the Mac's Mail app alphabetically, is that right?

If so, have you already had a chance to try dragging and dropping them in the app in the desired order? If not, that may help out with getting them sorted.

You may also try disabling the email account, closing the app fully (Mail menu > Quit Mail), and re-enabling it. This page can help with that: Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

On your Mac
1. Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don't need to click Apple ID.
2. Click iCloud.
3. Select or deselect each app.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 2:15 PM in response to rony-z

Hello rony-z,

It sounds like you're looking to sort the mailboxes in the Mac's Mail app alphabetically, is that right?

If so, have you already had a chance to try dragging and dropping them in the app in the desired order? If not, that may help out with getting them sorted.

You may also try disabling the email account, closing the app fully (Mail menu > Quit Mail), and re-enabling it. This page can help with that: Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

On your Mac
1. Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don't need to click Apple ID.
2. Click iCloud.
3. Select or deselect each app.

Cheers.

Disordered Mail folders in Mail App macOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.