Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removal of passes in Wallet

Since one of the recent iOS updates, I do not have an option to remove passes from Apple Wallet. The “More” icon no longer shows up

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 4:30 PM

Thanks for your reply. I figured out my problem - I was opening the wallet by double tapping the side button instead of actually opening the wallet app. I had assumed they were the same thing, but when I opened the wallet app, I found the more and remove pass.

This may be something to add to the documentation for added troubleshooting.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 4:30 PM in response to destiny241

Thanks for your reply. I figured out my problem - I was opening the wallet by double tapping the side button instead of actually opening the wallet app. I had assumed they were the same thing, but when I opened the wallet app, I found the more and remove pass.

This may be something to add to the documentation for added troubleshooting.

Nov 20, 2022 11:01 AM in response to EagleTRL

Hello EagleTRL,

You came from the best resource for removing a pass in the Wallet app. We'd recommend revisiting these steps: Remove passes from Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Remove passes from Apple Wallet

You can remove passes like resort passes, boarding passes, rewards cards, and event tickets from the Wallet app on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Some expired passes might be automatically hidden.

Reward card pass in the Wallet app 

How to remove a pass from Apple Wallet

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
2. Tap the pass that you want to remove.
3. Tap the More button more icon with three dots, then tap Pass Details.
4. Tap Remove Pass, then confirm.

When you remove a pass from the Wallet app on your iPhone, you might also remove that pass from your paired Apple Watch.

You must use the Home app to remove a Home Key pass. You can't remove a Home Key pass directly in the Wallet app.

Expired passes

Some limited or single-use passes, such as boarding passes or event tickets, are automatically hidden after they expire. These passes are moved to a separate list, where you can view, unhide, or delete them:

- Unhiding a pass returns it to the main view of the Wallet app.
- Deleting a pass removes it permanently.

View expired passes in the Wallet app 

How to view, unhide, or delete expired passes on your iPhone

1. In the Wallet app on your iPhone, scroll to the bottom and tap View Expired Passes.
2. Tap a pass to view its details.
3. Tap Unhide to return the pass to the main view of the Wallet app or tap Delete to remove it.

You can also tap Edit to unhide or delete multiple passes at once.

How to view, unhide, or delete expired passes on your Apple Watch

1. In the Wallet app on your Apple Watch, tap View Expired Passes.
2. Tap a pass to view its details.
3. Scroll down and tap Unhide to return the pass to the main view of the Wallet app or Delete to remove it.

If you don't want to automatically hide your expired passes, you can turn this feature off in Wallet & Apple Pay settings on either your iPhone or Apple Watch. If you turn off Hide Expired Passes on one of your paired devices, these passes won't be hidden on your other paired device either.

If you're unable to follow these steps, then it would be best to contact Apple Support

They'll need to take it from here.

Wishing you well, take care.

Removal of passes in Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.