Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rented movie

I rented a movie using the AppleTV app on my apple phone. How do I transfer it to my apple laptop?

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 6:14 PM

Rented content will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.

If your laptop doesn’t have the Apple TV app, but instead the iTunes application (macOS 10.14 or earlier), then you can find the rented title in the Library there.

Also see this support document: Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 6:14 PM in response to kimyoga

Rented content will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.

If your laptop doesn’t have the Apple TV app, but instead the iTunes application (macOS 10.14 or earlier), then you can find the rented title in the Library there.

Also see this support document: Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

rented movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.