Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is not intuitive.

Why do I have to search the Internet to do anything on Apple Devices? Mostly nothing is intuitive.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 9:21 PM

The choice is yours. You could drag and drop the entire photos directory, individual albums (folders), or just drag photos. It’s just a copy paste operation. You could also potentially set up some kind of script that would love the photos automatically. That might take some other knowledge

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 9:21 PM in response to Wesson49

The choice is yours. You could drag and drop the entire photos directory, individual albums (folders), or just drag photos. It’s just a copy paste operation. You could also potentially set up some kind of script that would love the photos automatically. That might take some other knowledge

Nov 17, 2022 7:29 PM in response to Wesson49

We can't answer "Why" questions.

This is user to user support site, we are all users.....just like you. Apple is not here.

No one here can answer for Apple. Only Apple can explain "why" they do what they do.

Please contact Apple directly.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Other users may offer their opinions if you want to wait to see if anyone responds.

Nov 17, 2022 7:35 PM in response to Wesson49

Wesson49 Said:

"Apple is not intuitive.: Why do I have to search the Internet to do anything on Apple Devices? Mostly nothing is intuitive."

-------

Apple and Web Searching:

So, are all of your devices not working, in their own manor? What's the issue here? How have you troubleshot it thus far? The Internet is a superb place for troubleshooting, but you can use books and talk to others aloud, not digitally. If anything, I'd say Apple is more proprietary, than it is intuitive.

Apple is not intuitive.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.