Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max Issue

HELP - my iPhone 13 Pro max has frozen and won’t let me access it but shows this on the screen. The screen is dark and we cannot increase brightness hence the stink photo. I last used it this morning before work and put it onto airplane mode as per usual. We are totally locked out. Can anybody help please??

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 9:31 PM

Are you saying that you cannot select either the "Don't Allow" or "Allow" options? If so, have you tried any of the following?

If neither of those help, give the following support article a try:

... and if that doesn't help, you will need to contact Apple Support for further assistance with this issue. To do so, simply select the "Support" link on the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 9:31 PM in response to maryanne9967

Are you saying that you cannot select either the "Don't Allow" or "Allow" options? If so, have you tried any of the following?

If neither of those help, give the following support article a try:

... and if that doesn't help, you will need to contact Apple Support for further assistance with this issue. To do so, simply select the "Support" link on the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

iPhone 13 Pro Max Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.