Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

My iphone 14 pro max phone is locked up and frozen. I can not get it to work even after several hard resets. It is still locked up. What do I need to do?

I have done 20 plus hard resets trying to get it to work and it will not do anything.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:16 PM

Hello lesli75!

It sounds like it’s time for your iPhone to be checked out by a technician:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

2 replies

Jul 22, 2023 9:15 PM in response to lesli75

lesli75 Said:

"My iphone 14 pro max phone is locked up and frozen. I can not get it to work even after several hard resets. It is still locked up. What do I need to do? I have done 20 plus hard resets trying to get it to work and it will not do anything."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Issues:

Getting this Serviced:

Is this covered under warranty? You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

I. Perform a Restart:

A. Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

B. Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

II. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

My iphone 14 pro max phone is locked up and frozen. I can not get it to work even after several hard resets. It is still locked up. What do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.