Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exclamation marks on a few songs, but only on IPhone 11 not IPad

I have a weird problem with my IPhone 11. I synced a few songs from itunes on my ipad, ipod and iphone. All the songs synced fine on all devices except the iphone. I have exclamation marks on these songs. What's happening? I tried syncing a few times, but it won't work.

Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 8:21 PM

jazzimat Said:

"Exclamation marks on a few songs, but only on IPhone 11 not IPad"

-------

Exclamation Marks ob Songs:

Four Reasons may Include:

• Removed from iTunes Library?:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

• Is this the Same Apple Account?:

If these were purchased from Apple, and yet from another Apple Account, then the will not be accessible from this Apple Account. As of the date if this reply, Apple Accounts cannot be merged.

• Restart your iPad:

Go Here: Restart iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 8:21 PM in response to jazzimat

jazzimat Said:

"Exclamation marks on a few songs, but only on IPhone 11 not IPad"

-------

Exclamation Marks ob Songs:

Four Reasons may Include:

• Removed from iTunes Library?:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

• Is this the Same Apple Account?:

If these were purchased from Apple, and yet from another Apple Account, then the will not be accessible from this Apple Account. As of the date if this reply, Apple Accounts cannot be merged.

• Restart your iPad:

Go Here: Restart iPad - Apple Support

Exclamation marks on a few songs, but only on IPhone 11 not IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.