Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlocking phone to use sim from other provider

I'm trying to unlock my phone so I can use my sim card from another provider. I use Tello and their website said their sim would work in this phone, but I need apple to unlock it? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 11:55 PM

Carrier Lock:- Request your iPhone’s original Carrier to unlock your iPhone and if they agree and do it, then you may know the further process here --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier ...

Device Unlocking Policies | Verizon Privacy Policy

Unlock a Phone or Device - AT&T Device Unlock Portal

Unlocking your Sprint device - T-Mobile

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 11:55 PM in response to Pilcrows

Carrier Lock:- Request your iPhone’s original Carrier to unlock your iPhone and if they agree and do it, then you may know the further process here --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier ...

Device Unlocking Policies | Verizon Privacy Policy

Unlock a Phone or Device - AT&T Device Unlock Portal

Unlocking your Sprint device - T-Mobile

Unlocking phone to use sim from other provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.