Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud backup

Hello, dear

I want to icloud back up with mobile data, because i have not wifi. I live alone and i only use mobile data (LTE). I have enough mobile traffic for back up but i can not find that choice. how can i do this ? Please help me 🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 8:14 AM

You can only do that on the iPhone SE 3rd generation, and iPhone 12, 13, 14 models and only with 5G and your carrier supports it. See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 8:14 AM in response to realerror

You can only do that on the iPhone SE 3rd generation, and iPhone 12, 13, 14 models and only with 5G and your carrier supports it. See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

Icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.