Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Apple TV on my smart tv?

Can I use Apple TV on my regular tv when I signed up on ,y ipad?

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 3:31 PM

Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, you can use that on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with your Apple ID account that has this subscription. It is linked to an account, not to a specific device per se.

Whether your smart TV supports the Apple TV app, that is a different story. If not supported natively, then you may choose to connect a streaming device (from Apple or from a third party) that supports the app.

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 3:31 PM in response to GHRothen

Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, you can use that on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with your Apple ID account that has this subscription. It is linked to an account, not to a specific device per se.

Whether your smart TV supports the Apple TV app, that is a different story. If not supported natively, then you may choose to connect a streaming device (from Apple or from a third party) that supports the app.

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Can I use Apple TV on my smart tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.