Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

folders in photos not showing in browser

when I try to open images from photos on photoshop with 'open' button, i can't see the folders on the top of the browser which used to be appear, so i can't select the images from years ago. it didn't happen in monterey and started to happen as soon as i upgraded to ventura.

above image shows the error

it supposed to be above (i know it's movies tab - just refer the folders bar on the top)

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 8:05 AM

This is most likely a problem with Photoshop not yet adjusting to the Mac OS change to Ventura. You can try all the standard things, but you may want to contact the Adobe Photoshop people.

Nice calico-- ours's name is Flurry.

The usual things:

1. Restart the computer (of course)
  2. Rebuild your Photos Library by closing Photos and re-launching by option-command-clicking the app icon.
  3. Make a new user and see if the same problem recurs with it
  4. Use another library if you have one, or make a small test Library with a few pictures in it and see if the same thing happens.
  5. Start in Safe Mode (different for different computers)

Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 8:05 AM in response to hyunjeong9122

This is most likely a problem with Photoshop not yet adjusting to the Mac OS change to Ventura. You can try all the standard things, but you may want to contact the Adobe Photoshop people.

Nice calico-- ours's name is Flurry.

The usual things:

1. Restart the computer (of course)
  2. Rebuild your Photos Library by closing Photos and re-launching by option-command-clicking the app icon.
  3. Make a new user and see if the same problem recurs with it
  4. Use another library if you have one, or make a small test Library with a few pictures in it and see if the same thing happens.
  5. Start in Safe Mode (different for different computers)

Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support 

folders in photos not showing in browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.