Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remove the 3 dots on the top while still keeping multitask on my iPad?

can i remove the 3 dots on the top while still keeping multitask

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 2:37 PM

The three dots “button” that will be seen at top-centre of App windows is a fundamental element of the iPadOS User Interface - intended to simplify use of full/split/slide-over multitasking and Stage Manager. This control cannot be hidden or suppressed - and neither can multi-tasking be disabled in iPadOS15/16.

Information about using multi-tasking can be found in this support page:

Use multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

The iPad User Guide is also a rich source of information about using iPad and its many features. The Guide is available both online using a web browser (such as Safari), or as an Apple Books download:

iPad User Guide - Apple Support

https://books.apple.com/book/id1567104892

Apple do invite constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback pages. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 2:37 PM in response to stylopop

The three dots “button” that will be seen at top-centre of App windows is a fundamental element of the iPadOS User Interface - intended to simplify use of full/split/slide-over multitasking and Stage Manager. This control cannot be hidden or suppressed - and neither can multi-tasking be disabled in iPadOS15/16.

Information about using multi-tasking can be found in this support page:

Use multitasking on your iPad - Apple Support

The iPad User Guide is also a rich source of information about using iPad and its many features. The Guide is available both online using a web browser (such as Safari), or as an Apple Books download:

iPad User Guide - Apple Support

https://books.apple.com/book/id1567104892

Apple do invite constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback pages. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Can I remove the 3 dots on the top while still keeping multitask on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.