Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I followed all instructions and still getting privacy warning- even without auto join and updated locations

Still getting privacy warning on wifi even though follow instructions to remove auto join and updated location on - I never got this before (past 2 months since I moved here)

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 1:01 PM

Hello lucymayela,

This could ultimately come down to your connection itself and the settings for your router and network. If you are familiar with router settings, then the following article can assist you in confirming that your router is set up to work with Apple devices: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you're not, that's totally fine! Just reach out to your network provider and they can help walk you through things.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 1:01 PM in response to lucymayela

Hello lucymayela,

This could ultimately come down to your connection itself and the settings for your router and network. If you are familiar with router settings, then the following article can assist you in confirming that your router is set up to work with Apple devices: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you're not, that's totally fine! Just reach out to your network provider and they can help walk you through things.

Cheers!

I followed all instructions and still getting privacy warning- even without auto join and updated locations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.