Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this Apple SMS a scam?

Hello , i am from Georgia. Everyday i have sms on my phone from APPLe . Your Apple ID is: ...... . Do not share it with anyone . Can u help me to know is it real Apple or hack ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 2:56 AM

Did you recently log into devices that are connected to your Apple ID and you had to fill in the Two-Factor Authentication code, that has been sent to you?

This can happen, if you use your browser to access your iCloud account on your computer, for example.

In that case you will also be notified via mail from Apple, that one of your devices has been used to access your iCloud account.

This might also be phishing messages:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2022 2:56 AM in response to davit69

Did you recently log into devices that are connected to your Apple ID and you had to fill in the Two-Factor Authentication code, that has been sent to you?

This can happen, if you use your browser to access your iCloud account on your computer, for example.

In that case you will also be notified via mail from Apple, that one of your devices has been used to access your iCloud account.

This might also be phishing messages:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Is this Apple SMS a scam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.