Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger

Messenger will not load on my IPad Air 3. I had it but it was acting up, so I deleted the app. Now when trying to install it, it won’t load. All I get is a spinning wheel?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 3:30 PM

Presumably you refer to Facebook Messenger?

There are many reports of issues with FaceBook Messenger. Many users also report that deleting both the FaceBook and FaceBook Messenger Apps from the iPad, prior to restarting and reinstalling the Apps, will resolve the problem. Perhaps this will also work for you:

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Force restart iPad - Apple Support

Some reports indicate that it is necessary to re-install the FaceBook Messenger App before the Facebook App.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2022 3:30 PM in response to Pennith4

Presumably you refer to Facebook Messenger?

There are many reports of issues with FaceBook Messenger. Many users also report that deleting both the FaceBook and FaceBook Messenger Apps from the iPad, prior to restarting and reinstalling the Apps, will resolve the problem. Perhaps this will also work for you:

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Force restart iPad - Apple Support

Some reports indicate that it is necessary to re-install the FaceBook Messenger App before the Facebook App.

Messenger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.