Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

esim and number change.

Hello, I would like to apply for an esim from Cosmote to use in my iPhone 14 pro max. Since I already have a cosmote number, can I request an esim and keep the same number?

Thank you in advance.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 9:06 AM

That would be a question for your cellular service provider. Its entirely up to them them whether you can keep your number or if they must assign a new one.

In general, it should be possible to keep the same number and just move to the eSim option. Cosmote in Greece does support eSim, but contact them and inquire about it to be certain.

Link ➜ Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 9:06 AM in response to konstantina95

That would be a question for your cellular service provider. Its entirely up to them them whether you can keep your number or if they must assign a new one.

In general, it should be possible to keep the same number and just move to the eSim option. Cosmote in Greece does support eSim, but contact them and inquire about it to be certain.

Link ➜ Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

esim and number change.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.