Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control center isn’t working when I try to swipe up on my Apple Watch since I applied the new update. What should I do?

Control center swipe up isn’t working on my apple watch since I completed the update.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 3:54 PM

Force Restart your watch (something I do after every update on iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch/MacBook

Press and hold BOTH the digital crown AND power buttons at the SAME TIME. Keep holding them past the screen going dark and keep holding until you see the Apple Logo, then let go.

Sign back into your watch when prompted and see if you can open Control Center.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 3:54 PM in response to anna-liesa

Force Restart your watch (something I do after every update on iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch/MacBook

Press and hold BOTH the digital crown AND power buttons at the SAME TIME. Keep holding them past the screen going dark and keep holding until you see the Apple Logo, then let go.

Sign back into your watch when prompted and see if you can open Control Center.

Control center isn’t working when I try to swipe up on my Apple Watch since I applied the new update. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.