Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to block a particular number from calling my phone can I do that on I phone?

i want to block a particular number from calling my phone can I do that on I phone?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 4:54 PM

Blocking calls will mean that your iPhone will not respond to the call - it will not ring or give you an alert.

To block a caller you must already have a call in your Recent list. Apple has full instructions in Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for several services and devices, including the following for calls on iPhone: tap the contact at the top of the conversation. Tap the info button [the head and shoulders icon], scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 4:54 PM in response to jagishi

Blocking calls will mean that your iPhone will not respond to the call - it will not ring or give you an alert.

To block a caller you must already have a call in your Recent list. Apple has full instructions in Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for several services and devices, including the following for calls on iPhone: tap the contact at the top of the conversation. Tap the info button [the head and shoulders icon], scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

I want to block a particular number from calling my phone can I do that on I phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.