Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not receiving phone calls in my car

My Apple I phone 13 when I start my 2013 infinity JX35 shows connected to bluetooth but when some one call I never receive phone to my car if I want to make a call it shows connecting on the screen at atleast for 5 minutes and then shows connection failed but my old phone 11 pro never give me any trouble what I can do to fix this problem I did everything what others suggesting no luck

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 6:54 PM

See this for assistance in connecting the iPhone to the Bluetooth in your vehicle. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

First, remove the iPhone from your Bluetooth in the car and the car from the Bluetooth list in your iPhone. Then power the iPhone and car down and then turn them both back on again. Follow the steps in the link provided above and connect them again. If you continue to have trouble connecting the iPhone to your vehicle, contact your Infinity dealer to see if there is a software update for your vehicle.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 6:54 PM in response to Ithayam

See this for assistance in connecting the iPhone to the Bluetooth in your vehicle. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

First, remove the iPhone from your Bluetooth in the car and the car from the Bluetooth list in your iPhone. Then power the iPhone and car down and then turn them both back on again. Follow the steps in the link provided above and connect them again. If you continue to have trouble connecting the iPhone to your vehicle, contact your Infinity dealer to see if there is a software update for your vehicle.

not receiving phone calls in my car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.