Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It show my old Apple ID

I just change my new Apple ID and now it show old one

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 11:03 PM

4 replies

Nov 24, 2022 12:01 AM in response to Rutheb12

Did you create a completely new Apple ID, or did you change the mail address, as explained in this article?

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Logging out from the iTunes Store, restarting the phone, and logging in again with your new Appel ID mail address did not work?

iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.

• If you're signed out, enter your updated Apple ID and password.
  • If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID, tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out. Then enter your updated Apple ID and password.

copied from: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Nov 24, 2022 1:53 PM in response to Rutheb12

Check the App Store and iTunes Store to see if there are any updates for apps/purchases. A request for another Apple ID or password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.  *

It show my old Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.