Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

charger block doesn't work for iPhone

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 9:29 AM

3 replies

Nov 26, 2022 8:04 PM in response to Bryan_K1

Hello Bryan_K1.

I use an official Apple brand charger. When I try to charge my iphone i don't see any reactions on the phone. I don't see any error messages - just like anything happened.

My phone works fine. I’ve checked the cord - it works perfectly. But the charger block doesn’t work at all. One day the block simply stopped working and that is it!

The charger I ordered from Apple's official website just stopped working!

Cheers!

Nov 26, 2022 8:16 PM in response to Burdishka

Burdishka Said:

"charger block doesn't work for iPhone: charger block doesn't work for iPhone"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Refer to these links:

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Nov 26, 2022 11:14 AM in response to Burdishka

Hello Burdishka,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities!

Could you please confirm what exactly you're seeing when trying to charge your iPhone? Do you see a specific error message?

Are you using an official Apple branded charging brick or are you using a third-party charger?

Do you have access to another charging brick? If so, does that work as intended?

This info can help determine what may be happening and what options are available.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.