Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone trade in

Hi,

i’d bought iPhone 14 in the US and chosen to trade in my current phone when I traveled there from the UK. I’ve now injured my leg so I won’t be travelling anymore. I was thinking of asking someone to bring the 14 to the UK but would I be able to trade in my current in the uk? Or can it only be done in the US since I bought my new phone there? Thank you!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 2:22 PM

In addition to the excellent information provided by Phil0124, the iPhone 14 series of devices for the US do not have a slot for a physical SIM. All you can use is an eSIM, so you need to be sure your carrier in the UK supports the eSIM. And if they do not, you would not even get support on your US phone in the UK.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 2:22 PM in response to anum195

In addition to the excellent information provided by Phil0124, the iPhone 14 series of devices for the US do not have a slot for a physical SIM. All you can use is an eSIM, so you need to be sure your carrier in the UK supports the eSIM. And if they do not, you would not even get support on your US phone in the UK.

Iphone trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.