Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail freezes on IPhone 13 with the latest IOS

Not only do my emails freeze, but then it doesn’t t refresh unless I restart my phone. Once I do that I’ll have 30-50 emails all at once. This is ridiculous. Never had this happened before. Apple is dropping the ball.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 12:41 AM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2022 12:51 AM in response to Myregards

Which email account are you referring to is not clear from your post. Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

For email, this is called Push / Fetch Settings. You may know that there are two settings (Fetch and Push Mails). What have you set? Watch the GIF below

Google, AOL, Yahoo - Only the Fetch mail Option is available

iCloud, Exchange, Outlook - Both Fetch and Push Mail option is available

1. Push Mail: Whenever possible the email client will push emails to all your devices.
  2. Fetch Mail: You need to set How you want it to be fetched, Automatically, Manually, Hourly, Every 30 mins, every 15 mins
    1. Automatically: will fetch when the iPhone is powered and on WiFi
    2. Manually: with fetch when you open email, open Inbox and swipe down
    3. You get an email notification as soon as the client-server receives an email and your device is connected to the internet, irrespective of whether the mail is in your device's Inbox or not

This gif may assist you

Nov 25, 2022 1:13 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi there, to answer your question, all of them, I have 8 email accounts some from gmail and some from outlook. Doesn’t matter freeze from both. This is an Apple issue, ever since new iOS roll out. I even went from iPhone 8 Plus to iPhone 13 Max thinking it was a hardware device. Not the case. I use my phone for work, worst $1800 I’ve ever spent. Can’t work if the phone doesn’t .

Mail freezes on IPhone 13 with the latest IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.