Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Airplay devices

Still haven’t found a solution for removing a smart tv that’s in my list of Airplay devices. I’ve tried the fixes that were suggested a couple years ago but short of doing a major reset to my iPhone nothing has worked, my Samsung tv keeps showing up. Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 3:30 PM

If I understand you correctly, you see an AirPlay-enabled smart TV that you want to NOT be listed as streaming destination?

If the listed TV is your TV, then you can turn off the AirPlay functionality on the TV. How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2 - Samsung Support.

If the listed TV is of one of your neighbors, then it is up to them to restrict access.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 3:30 PM in response to brutalbob

If I understand you correctly, you see an AirPlay-enabled smart TV that you want to NOT be listed as streaming destination?

If the listed TV is your TV, then you can turn off the AirPlay functionality on the TV. How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2 - Samsung Support.

If the listed TV is of one of your neighbors, then it is up to them to restrict access.

iPhone Airplay devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.