Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi

I’m getting a privacy warning on my wifi connection to my router it’s just happening to my phone. Why?

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 8:42 AM

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

About privacy and security warnings on your device

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device.

• If you administer the Wi-Fi network, we recommend that that you update the settings of your Wi-Fi router to meet or exceed the security standards in this article.
  • If you don't administer the Wi-Fi network, you can bring the recommended settings in this article to the attention of the network administrator.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 8:42 AM in response to Saha_r

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

About privacy and security warnings on your device

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device.

• If you administer the Wi-Fi network, we recommend that that you update the settings of your Wi-Fi router to meet or exceed the security standards in this article.
  • If you don't administer the Wi-Fi network, you can bring the recommended settings in this article to the attention of the network administrator.

Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.