Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I visually look at my icloud music library?

Where is this "iCloud Music Library"? I go to the iCloud website: no music. I go to my iTunes media folder: no iCloud folder. I search Bing. I search Google. I go on Reddit. No "tangible" iCloud Music Library. I have a right to see it and to make changes to it as I see fit. Almost every song in there was purchased by me, either through Amazon or iTunes.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 10:51 PM

Music that you sync to iCloud, either my subscribing to Apple Music or to iTunes Match, can be found in iTunes. Music is not available directly at iCloud.com, nor is there an iCloud folder as all of your music (or nearly all) is matched to tracks in the iTunes Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 10:51 PM in response to avw555

Music that you sync to iCloud, either my subscribing to Apple Music or to iTunes Match, can be found in iTunes. Music is not available directly at iCloud.com, nor is there an iCloud folder as all of your music (or nearly all) is matched to tracks in the iTunes Store.

Why can't I visually look at my icloud music library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.